Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Motorcyclist's Misadventure

Do you like it? Why or why not? Do you regret buying it? Do you think it is a dependable vehicle of significant quality? Please specify if it is a hybrid or not. Do you like your Toyota SUV Highlander yes or no and why or why not? I'm thinking about purchasing a Toyota SUV Highlander late this year and would like feedback from those who already have one.

Excellent traction control in bad weather. I have a 2007, with V6 and AWD. My wife and I love it! Plenty of power, comfortable and easy to drive. I've done research and it is incredibly reliable, way more than an Escape. I'd stay away from those.

Best Toyota SUV To Buy? Ok so I am torn between the Toyota Highlander (preferably the hybrid) and the Toyota RAV4 2012. This is my first SUV so I really need some input into WHICH YEAR of each vehicle is the best.

They are cheaper, better on gas, handles better in the snow. 2001-up rav4 AWD. Those are both wimpy cars go for the land cruiser. My mom has a awd highlander and I have a AWD 2002 rav4. The rav4 handles alot better in snow, wet and dry. It has a smaller gas tank but it's great on gas. The Highlander would be my choice due to me needing the space for my family. If this is your first SUV it will suit you fine. However, the RAV is a good SUV and if you buy the 4 cylinder model, it will deliver better gas mileage than the Highlander and it is more than enough for what most people need.

No comments:

Post a Comment