Thursday, March 8, 2012

Finding Good Toyota Autos

Has anyone ever had their vehicle repossessed by Toyota with someone named KIM involved? My SUV was repo'd by TMCC(Toyota) in CA.The next day after realizing they took my car I called TMCC and got my lease reinstated.I notified them that I would pay the amount owed- apprx.

You leave out several facts, including the amount of time that passed between the repo and your attempt to pay the back payments. For you to need to pay $1500 to catch up on your lease, you must have been several months behind before they picked the car up, and you wanted them to wait longer to get paid! Consider yourself lucky that they sold the car for as much as they did.

Fun to drive, safe Toyota models? At this time next year, I will be sixteen and can get a 2012 model of Toyota. What are some safe, fun to drive SUV's (used ofcourse)? Anything that isn't american with me is fine (sorry, they suck to me) I was thinking a 2005 X5, but there expensive to maintain, and a toyota 4runner.

The Nissan Murano, Toyota Rav4, Toyota Highlander, Honda CR-V and Nissan Rogue are all good and reliable sources. Your dad was right to stay away from german cars- when your buying an older car, german cars are expensive to maintain and fix, and they're not the most reliable cars out their :) good luck in your future car hunt! Its a hard thing to look in the future, because the car market nowadays changes too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment